User Reviews for Hexachlorophene

Also known as: pHisoHex, Septisol Foam

Learn more about Hexachlorophene.

Acne 2 reviews 525 medications

5.5
Summary of Hexachlorophene reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Hexachlorophene

For Acne: "I used hexachlorophene before it was taken off the market. I used it once and it burned my face so badly I had to see a dermatologist for months and repeatedly have my face scraped and wrapped like a mummy. I wasn't the only one in my family to use it. Three of us used it at the same time. We all had a chemical burn but mine was worse because my skin was much lighter. The company then came out with Phiso-Hex. I never used it, but I would suggest to use extreme caution or better yet find something without hexachlorophene in it."

Maria M L (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2016

For Acne: "I had terrible acne at 13. PhisoHex was an over counter cleanser. I was instructed to use it daily and that my acne may get worse at first, but after about two weeks my skin would begin to clear up. This is exactly what happened. I used it for at least 5 years and my skin was flawless. I stopped using it because it was taken off the market"

Sew girl 65 February 13, 2014