User Reviews for Zymar

8.2
Ophthalmic Surgery 1 reviews 20 medications

Summary of Zymar reviews 6 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Zymar

For Ophthalmic Surgery "My doctor prescribed Zymar for Post-op treatment after my Lasik procedure. It seems to be working just fine. Although, I have no painful symptoms to compare it's effectiveness too. It does cause slightly blurred vision immediately after using it but it only lasts for a few minutes. I have gotten hot-flashes a few times and wonder if this is a side-effect of the drug."

It's Bridget August 24, 2009

For Conjunctivitis "Fixes it right away every time."

andy pandy June 6, 2009

For Conjunctivitis "I've been using Zymar for a week for conjunctivitis and it has had only a slight improvement. Everyday I kept hoping for the redness to go away. I used something else last year and got results within 3 days. The doctors are resistant to changing the medication, but it is certainly indicated. I've been out of work for a week. I'm frustrated."

Anonymous April 26, 2009

For Conjunctivitis "I am a 63 year old man who came down with Conjunctivitis on a Friday afternoon. I spent a miserable weekend before getting in to see my eye doctor. I paid $72 for my tiny bottle of Zymar, and to me, it was worth every penny. My first application of Zymar really knocked it down, and subsequent applications really cleared it up. I was so miserable, it made me wonder what life was like before these medical miracles. Thank God for the people who invent these wonderful drugs!"

Man From Ohio July 29, 2008

For Conjunctivitis "Zymar was very effective - only issue was the cost. Thankfully my eye doctor gave me two sample bottles that carried me though treatments so I did not have to pay for the prescription."

Anonymous April 30, 2008

For Conjunctivitis "The cost of this medication is nothing short of rape. $60 for a tiny 5mL bottle. When will this end?"

Anonymous February 26, 2008