User Reviews for Gadoxetate disodium

Also known as: Eovist

Liver Magnetic Resonance Imaging 4.0

June May 17, 2019

Eovist (gadoxetate disodium) for Liver Magnetic Resonance Imaging: “I have normal kidney functions. After a MRI with Eovist, immediately after it, I had dizziness, followed by headache, neck joint pain, and pain in joints of arms, legs, lower back. also high blood pressure for two days, which I had never had before. I went to ER twice. I am still in pain 9 days later. Stay away from it!”

Anonymous August 22, 2016

Eovist (gadoxetate disodium) for Liver Magnetic Resonance Imaging: “Gives an unbearable burning sensation when being injected.”

mriphysician November 13, 2009

Eovist (gadoxetate disodium) for Liver Magnetic Resonance Imaging: “I believe this is the safest MRI contrast currently marketed. It is a 4th generation contrast with a dual excretion pathway and as far as I know there are no know cases of NSF associated with this. The few minor side effects I have seen are similar to placebo. The key is the low dose of gadolinium and the 4th generation liver excretion which makes this safe in patients with renal compromise and still have normal liver function.”