User Reviews for Gadavist

CNS Magnetic Resonance Imaging
1.5

Summary of Gadavist reviews 1.3 2 reviews

Reviews for Gadavist

For CNS Magnetic Resonance Imaging "Was given this drug for contrast after MRI both eyes became very puffy, lasted all night until noon next day, would not want to have this again. Was told some people can die from Gadavist."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2018

"Was given for MRI of heart dye to suspected "mass" of Right Atrium. Results "NO definite mass visualized". They did not tell me ahead of time I would be given this contrast drug, not until I was ready to be placed on the table for the MRI. They did NOT tell me of any side effects, so I could refuse drug. I have been SICK for 1 1/2 weeks due to this dam drug. I have have had extreme frequent sweating, my heart racing and bad nausea. I was "scamed" into taking this drug. They said they would NOT do MRI if I didn't agree to take them IV drug!"

ALBQKID (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2016

For CNS Magnetic Resonance Imaging "I was given this metal IV and have developed sytemic fibrosis. I am disabled and now slowly and painfully dying. It causes sceroderma and NSF. refuse this at all costs!"

CyndRN (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2016