User Reviews for Gadavist

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Gadavist.

CNS Magnetic Resonance Imaging

1 review 6 medications

Reviews for Gadavist

"Was given for MRI of heart dye to suspected "mass" of Right Atrium. Results "NO definite mass visualized". They did not tell me ahead of time I would be given this contrast drug, not until I was ready to be placed on the table for the MRI. They did NOT tell me of any side effects, so I could refuse drug. I have been SICK for 1 1/2 weeks due to this dam drug. I have have had extreme frequent sweating, my heart racing and bad nausea. I was "scamed" into taking this drug. They said they would NOT do MRI if I didn't agree to take them IV drug!"

ALBQKID (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For CNS Magnetic Resonance Imaging "I was given this metal IV and have developed sytemic fibrosis. I am disabled and now slowly and painfully dying. It causes sceroderma and NSF. refuse this at all costs!"

CyndRN (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2016