User Reviews for Fluoride

Also known as: Acclean Plus, Acid Phos Fluor Rinse, ACT Fluoride Rinse, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Cinnamon, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Mint, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Spearmint, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Vanilla Mint, APF Gel, Biotene, Clinpro 5000, Colgate Total Advanced Clean, Colgate Total Whitening Gel, Control Rx, ControlRx Multi Toothpaste, ControlRx Toothpaste, Darby, Darby Topical Fuoride Gel, Denta 5000 Plus, Dentagel, Denti-Care Denti-Foam, Denti-Care Denti-Pro, Denti-Care Denti-Rinse, DentiCare Pro-Foam, DentiCare Pro-Gel, DentiCare Pro-Rinse, Ethedent, Fidelis APG Gel, Flor-Opal Gel, Fluoridex, Fluoridex Daily Defense, Fluoridex Daily Defense Enhanced Whitening, Fluoridex Whitening, Fluorigard, Fluorinse, Fluorishield, Gel-Kam, Gel-Kam Dental Therapy Pak, Gel-Kam Dentinbloc, Gel-Kam Sensitivity Therapy, Gelato APF Foam, Gelato APF Gel, Gelato Neutral PH, Gelato X, Ionite APF Foam, Ionite APF Gel, Ionite H, Ionite R, Liqui-Flur, Mentadent Advanced Breath Freshening, NaFrinse Daily/Acidulated, NaFrinse Daily/Neutral, Nafrinse Solution, NaFrinse Weekly, Neutra Maxx, Neutracare Gel, Neutragard, Neutragard Advanced, Neutral Sodium Fluoride Rinse, Neutramaxx 5000 Plus Turbo, Neutramaxx 5000 TCP, NRG APF Gel, Omni-Med, Omnii Gel, Omnii Gel Just For Kids, Oral B Anti-Cavity, Oral-B Fluorinse, Oral-B Minute Foam, Oral-B Neutra Foam, Ortho Guard, OrthoWash, PCXX Foam, Perfect Choice, Perio Med, Phocal PHN, Phos-Flur, Phos-Flur Gel, Phosphate Fluoride, Prevident, Prevident 500 Plus Boost, PreviDent 5000 Booster, Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth, PreviDent 5000 Enamel Protect, Prevident 5000 Plus, Prevident 5000 Sensitive, Prevident Dental Rinse, PreviDent Gel, Prevident Mouthwash, Pro-Den Rx, Purelife APF, Purelife APF Foam, SF, SF 5000 Plus, SF Gel, Sorbet APF Gel, Sorbet Neutral, Sorbet Rinse, Stanimax Gel, Stanimax Perio Rinse, Stop, Tandem Perio Rinse, Thera-Flur-N, Ultra Control, VividSensiGuard, Zap APF, Zap Neutral, Zooby …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Fluoride.

Prevention of Dental Caries
7.5

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Fluoride reviews 7.5 8 reviews

Reviews for Fluoride

Prevident 5000 Plus (fluoride) for Prevention of Dental Caries: "I am an RN in the over 65 population, and used Prevident 5000 Plus for 3 months. I had to discontinue it due to sensitivity, noted to be a higher risk in my age group. The sensitivity wasn't immediate, but gradual, with increasing tongue and throat soreness and GI upset over time, until it reached a level that could not be ignored. In the 36 hours since discontinuing it, the discomfort has reduced considerably, so it seems to be the culprit. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tolerate this long enough to judge its effectiveness for prevention."

Sensitive Senior (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 4, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Clinpro 5000 (fluoride) for Prevention of Dental Caries: "I have had a perfect check up, for four years in a row, using Clinpro toothpaste. It has saved me alot of money, & improved my gums. I am very satisfied with this product. I would recommend everyone to invest in it. My Dentist is one of the top 500 Dentists in America, located in Fort Smith, Arkansas, who recommended me to start using this great product. I have all the faith in my Dentist. Just brush with Clinpro, floss daily, & have regular check ups, and I believe you will be happy as I am with this toothpaste. It has more fluoride & calcium than any toothpaste over the counter. I encourage everyone to try this toothpaste."

Carolyn B. (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 22, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Dental Caries: "Using in trays post-radiation, easier to fill trays with this style of tube."

Kurt J (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

ACT Restoring Mouthwash Mint (fluoride) for Prevention of Dental Caries: "ACT was recommended by my dentist. I have had no cavities or softening of the enamel on my teeth since I started using ACT. I think it is one of the best products of any kind I have used, and there have been no side effects."

Mary Eileen (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 23, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Fluoridex (fluoride) for : "My dentist suggested using it regularly after nothing specific could be found with any teeth. It has resolved my problem and feels good everyday and has no unpleasant after taste like some of the off the shelf fluoride toothpastes."

PKLM March 14, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Dental Caries: "Been using for a couple of weeks and sensitivity of my teeth has decreased. My teeth would ache they were so sensitive. Now they do not. Also am rinsing twice daily with Oral B flourinse."

Anonymous September 6, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Dental Caries: "This product is just terrific. I can eat ice cream without heating it. It's a great product that I highly recommend. I've tried many of the other prescription options available and this is by far the best. It needs some good marketing to spread the good word about how it can help people."

munjie September 4, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Dental Caries: "I've switched to 3M's new Clinpro 5000 formula, which was highly recommended by my dentist. I've been using the product for several months and thus far I've experienced less sensitity and my teeth just feel better."

very satisfied September 16, 2010