60 Second Fluoride Gel
Generic Name: sodium fluoride
Dosage Form: gel
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 1, 2019.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Fluoride Ion 1.23%
Available from 2.09% Sodium Fluoride and Hydrofluoric Acid
Fluoride Treatment Gel
Indications and Usage:
- A stable thixotropic fluoride treatment gel used to help prevent dental decay.
- For Professional Use Only. This product is not intended for home or unsupervised use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If product is accidentally swallowed in quantities greater than would normally occur with a treatment gel, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read directions carefully before using.
Dosage and Administration:
Shake well before use. This is a one minute or four minute fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventative caries treatment two times a year.
1. After thorough prophylaxsis, fill two single or one dual tray, one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
2. Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for one minute (80% effectiveness) or four minutes (100% effectiveness).
3. Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any excess gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
Do not store 25°C/77°F. Do not freeze.
Citric Acid, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phosphoric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol. May contain Blue #1, Green #3, Red #3, Red #40, Yellow #5 (tartazine). Yellow #6 as a color additive.
|60 SECOND FLUORIDE GEL
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler - Darby Dental Supply, LLC (825137818)|
More about fluoride topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products
- Fluoride (Wolters Kluwer)
- Denti-Care Denti-Foam Topical Sodium Fluoride Foam (FDA)
- Fluoride Foam (FDA)
- Sodium Fluoride Dental Cream (FDA)
- Sodium Fluoride Dental Gel (FDA)
- ... +2 more