Generic Name: stannous fluoride
Dosage Form: oral rinse concentrate
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Fluoridex Stannous Fluoride Oral Rinse Concentrate
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
Do not swallow the rinse.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- For Professional Office Use Only
- This product is not intended for home or unsupervised consumer use
- This product may produce surface staining of the teeth
- Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- Store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
- See package insert for additional information
stannous fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Discus Dental, LLC (831726109)|
|Registrant - Discus Dental, LLC (831726109)|
|Discus Dental, LLC||831726109||manufacture(64854-004)|
More about Fluoridex (fluoride topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes