Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 5mg in 1g
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 28, 2019.
- Follow these instructions or use as instructed by a dental professional.
- Adults and children age 6 or older, apply a thin ribbon or pea-sized amount of Fluoridex toothpaste to a toothbrush and brush thoroughly on all tooth surfaces for at least one minute.
- Adults should expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes.
- Children, age 6 to 16, should expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
- Use twice daily as your normal dentifrice or as directed by your dental professional.