Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 18, 2022.
- Follow these instructions or use as instructed by a dental professional.
- Adults and children age 6 or older, apply a thin ribbon or pea-sized amount of Fluoridex toothpaste to a toothbrush and brush thoroughly on all tooth surfaces for at least one minute.
- Adults should expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes.
- Children, age 6 to 16, should expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
- Use twice daily as your normal dentifrice or as directed by your dental professional.
More about Fluoridex (fluoride topical)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.