User Reviews for Eucerin to treat Dry Skin

Eucerin has an average rating of 3.1 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Dry Skin. 22% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 78% reported a negative effect.

Eucerin Rating Summary

3.1/10 average rating

Compare all 101 medications used in the treatment of Dry Skin.

Rubbed salt in wound · Taken for less than 1 month February 11, 2020

“As a recent (1 yr) below knee amputee, the sweating I suffer between my residual limb and my gel liner is a constant struggle. Constant washing off my stump causes severe dry skin issues. Used eucerin after cleansing, this would cause a minor burning sensation leading to my stump becoming red and irritated, looking like a strawberry. Stopped using eucerin, applied "Sween 24" from Coloplast, redness subsided.”

Zen May 24, 2020

“I used Eucerine for blemishes, after 4 nights use I woke with a rash on my face that I'm struggling to get rid of. The rash burns throughout the day. Im afraid to continue using as it might worsen the rash... the rash looks like an acne breakout”

Ecz · Taken for less than 1 month March 27, 2021

“I bought Eurecin because some Dr said it is good for dry skin and eczema. I noticed that I've been having itch all over my body with some rash/little bumps, for weeks. I couldn't even sleep. It was so bad! I thought, I had bed bugs in my bed or I ate something that triggered some unknown allergies. But, nope! After observing for days of using the product vs another cream/lotion, I figured out that Eurecin was the culprit. So sad and mad about it, at the same time.”

Mom · Taken for less than 1 month November 14, 2019

“I rubbed the lotion into the hands as you would any skin lotion. The skin on my hands immediately felt a burning sensation. My knuckles swelled. I washed my hands and put them under running cold water. It's been 15 minutes and the burning has gone away. My knuckles still look swollen but are calming down. Eucerin is an OTC skincare cream. This is the first time I used it.”

Bumpy D December 3, 2019

“I have had an itchy bumpy rash on my left arm from muscle area to wrist and my right upper thigh just above my knee area for 2 years! When I first used Eurcerin Skin Repair, I got immediate relief from the itching! It's taken 3 months of daily application. The bumps have all but disappeared. The itch has all but gone away. It's been astounding!”

Khokho · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 27, 2020

“My face was full of blemishes due to ageing ,eucerine cleaning gel, toner,brighting n even tone day cream spf 30,and sunsreen saved my face,,,this product needs patience it's very slow on blemishes bcoz it treats them from inside, it took me 2 years to clear off”

Sue · Taken for less than 1 month April 22, 2021

“I used Eucerin advanced repair and liked that it is fragrance free as I have sensitive skin. I used it night after a shower, and every night I could not sleep - my skin was so itchy I just couldn't take it and I eventually broke out into hives. I stopped using it and my problem went away. I don't know which ingredient I was allergic to but I did find out it has DMDM (a form of formaldyhyde). It also felt greasy and sticky.”

Jazzy rash on arms rash on but June 5, 2018

“After using this for a while it caused a rash on both arms, rash on buttocks that led to vaginal irritation”

JG · Taken for less than 1 month December 29, 2019

“Used on upper chest and neck area for dry skin. 24 hours later and I have a terrible rash that itches and burns.”

Learn more about Dry Skin

More about Eucerin (emollients topical)

Other brands