User Reviews for Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser

Dry Skin
1 review 509 medications

Reviews for Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser

For Dry Skin "My skin normally has a real bad experience when it comes to eczema. I found that Albolene has a eye makeup remover for eczema that really helps when my eye puff up and can't see as well. This not only is a problem because it looks bad and makes me self conscious, but because it also makes it hard to see things. When your eye puff up as bad as mine, sometimes you can't even see my pupils. This eye makeup remover that they just came out with not only takes off the makes up around my eyes well, but also reduces the effects of eczema. A moisturizing eye makeup remover like this one really has made it easier to deal with my condition and I recommend anyone who is going though this problem and have this issue to look into makeup cream removers."

Best against Eczema & Dry Skin (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 26, 2017

More about Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser (emollients topical)

Other brands: Eucerin, Aquaphor, CeraVe, Cetaphil Lotion, ... +49 more