User Reviews for Elderberry to treat Herbal Supplementation

Also known as: Sambucol

CJC · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 7, 2021

Sambucol (elderberry): “Since taking Elderberry juice/syrup everyday, my cholesterol and triglycerides have significantly decreased. I could never take fish oil capsules, so I am thrilled with this result and so was my doctor.”

Joey · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 28, 2020

Sambucol (elderberry): “I’ve been using Elderberry regularly for five years or so. Particularly around flu season and especially now with the Covid virus. I have yet to have so much as a cold, despite family being ill. I do not take a flu shot! I know of two exposures of Covid to myself indirectly, but directly to my husband. We both remain well and healthy well after the “incubation” period! Not only is this dependable immune system booster, but an antiviral, antibacterial as well!! Highly recommended!!”

Buddyboy · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 30, 2020

Sambucol (elderberry): “At the onset of a cold or flu, small doses of Elderberry syrup 2x seem to lessen the symptoms and duration by one half, if caught early. With no side effects and interactions, Elderberry syrup is our family's go to when needed.”

Mil · Taken for less than 1 month September 11, 2019

“I was taking Elderberry for influenza along with other prescription meds. My eczema went away after 1 week but returned when I stopped it. I restarted it for another week. Eczema has not returned in several months. I think I took the bottle recommended dose twice daily.”

More about elderberry