User Reviews for Dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b

Also known as: AK-Trol, Dexacidin, Dexacine, Dexasporin, Maxitrol, Methadex, Neo-Poly-Dex, NPD Ophthalmic Ointment, Ocu-Trol, Poly-Dex

Learn more about Dexamethasone/neomycin/polymyxin b.

Blepharitis 1 reviews 47 medications

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 3 reviews 94 medications

6.7
Summary of Dexamethasone/neomycin/polymyxin b reviews 4 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Dexamethasone/neomycin/polymyxin b

For Blepharitis: "This is the first eye drop that has actually worked to stop my chronic dry eyes. Started out taking 1 drop each eye 3x/day, am now down to 1 drop each eye as needed, which is usually once a week! Eyes are tearing normally, no more crusting or burning!"

mkc0415 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 13, 2016

Neo-Poly-Dex (dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "The doctor didn't warn mean it was putting dog steroid ointment in my eye so I had no choice to continue using it :/ I was diagnosed with allergic conjunctivitis and the doctor told me to put the ointment 2x a day for 7-10 days..pharmacist said 5-7 so idk I'm gonna stop at 5 because I'm scared of using this it makes my eyes really dry and whole eyelid greasy/sticky :("

143Holo (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2016

Maxitrol (dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Used it at the onset of my eye infection ( bacterial conjunctivitis) and immediately it was gone. Works every time. Very effective drug"

Radon1216 August 18, 2015

Neo-Poly-Dex (dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b) for : "This medication caused my eyes to swell, sacks like fluid under each one, dried my skin all around both eyes and caused redness. After 3 days my eyes started to itch. Returned to the doctor after 2 days and was told to use cold compresses and Benadryl for 5 days. It has been four days and the swelling and dry skin is still around the eyes."

sunnydelight2000 August 8, 2015

Neo-Poly-Dex (dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "My eyes were very dry and ichy and I had only put one drop in each eye and could fill a difference. I'm on day two and see improvement in my eyes thanks."

laura88 February 27, 2013