User Reviews for Devil's claw

Herbal Supplementation

1 review 19 medications
Summary of Devil's claw reviews 8.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Devil's claw

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I started having severe back pain two months and one day ago. I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis, prescribed a medical belt, pain killer (paracetamol) and two other medicines by the doctor. One of the medicine I was prescribed had a warning that it could induce a heart attack. I stopped taking that one after two days as I reckoned it wasn't worth the risk. I took the other one (one to relax the muscles). At the end of one month the medicine was at an end and I still had mobility problems and the pain. I then came across devils claw, from an article in the Daily Telegraph. It was used to treat arthritis in elephants at London zoo apparently. I went to see my local pharmacist who told me her boss used it to treat arthritis for his pet dog. I bought three packets immediately. Today, the pain has gone and I can walk perfectly normally. I am saving the other two packets of devil's claw in case it comes back."

howie (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: "I started taking the recommended dosage of Devil's Claw on a Saturday for my back pain and by Thursday I had blood in my urine....it did help the back pain within 8 hours.....I stopped taking it and 3 days later the bloody urine stopped... I don't see many sites that claim this is a side effect but some do....it is very scary to see blood in your urine....your mind thinks cancer immediately...."

Ed3245 January 26, 2018