User Reviews for Kybella

Learn more about Kybella.

Submental Fullness 3 reviews 1 medications

6.3
Summary of Kybella reviews 3 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Kybella

For Submental Fullness "KYBELLA warning it's not worth it . I had KYBELLA injections in January of 2016 and from that day forward I have been so sick, several Dr. Involved I've been to hostipal several times only nobody knew what KYBELLA was. I'm having short time memory loss , headache , for the last 4 months. More test next week CT SCANS, MRI, X-RAYS DR AFTER DR. RIGHT EYE BLURRY and getting worse by the day. Intentional infection. I've actually contacted an attorney so when I loose my memory or die to fight for my children."

Denise m White May 6, 2016

For Submental Fullness "Just had first injections. 42 injection sites. The doctor used a topical gel to help numb the area first. Side effects during the procedure were slight stinging and feeling of fullness. (Swelling). After procedure, I kept an ice pack on the area, on and off, for about 4 hours. This helped with the stinging which lasted from 4:30pm, when the injections were given, until about 8pm. After that, just a lot of swelling and feeling of fullness. No trouble sleeping that night. Took 600mg of Motrin before bedtime. Cost was $500 per vile (a $100 per. vial discount off his normal price) it took 4 vials. Still very swollen the next morning with some slight numbness in the injection area. Interested to see how long the swelling lasts."

Astelinman (taken for less than 1 month) April 1, 2016

For Submental Fullness "Kybella has effectively eliminated the appearance of my double chin. "

kc1918 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 2, 2015