User Reviews for Kybella

Kybella has an average rating of 2.7 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings on Drugs.com. 11% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 78% reported a negative experience.

Submental Fullness
2.7

Reviews for Kybella

Jamie · May 11, 2019

For Submental Fullness "My vision in my eye is completely gone after having Kybella. I’m very sick too, this product ate away at my body and mind. This Kybella is a cell destroying drug which physically destroys the cells. It’s dangerous"

Denise m White · May 6, 2016

For Submental Fullness "KYBELLA warning it's not worth it . I had KYBELLA injections in January of 2016 and from that day forward I have been so sick, several Dr. Involved I've been to hostipal several times only nobody knew what KYBELLA was. I'm having short time memory loss , headache , for the last 4 months. More test next week CT SCANS, MRI, X-RAYS DR AFTER DR. RIGHT EYE BLURRY and getting worse by the day. Intentional infection. I've actually contacted an attorney so when I loose my memory or die to fight for my children."

Astelinman · Taken for less than 1 month · April 1, 2016

For Submental Fullness "Just had first injections. 42 injection sites. The doctor used a topical gel to help numb the area first. Side effects during the procedure were slight stinging and feeling of fullness. (Swelling). After procedure, I kept an ice pack on the area, on and off, for about 4 hours. This helped with the stinging which lasted from 4:30pm, when the injections were given, until about 8pm. After that, just a lot of swelling and feeling of fullness. No trouble sleeping that night. Took 600mg of Motrin before bedtime. Cost was $500 per vile (a $100 per. vial discount off his normal price) it took 4 vials. Still very swollen the next morning with some slight numbness in the injection area. Interested to see how long the swelling lasts."

chi · Taken for less than 1 month · June 27, 2020

For Submental Fullness "If you are prone to headaches, you may get one. I am and I did. It started a few hours after the injection and I still have the headache almost 24 hours later, but I haven't taken anything for it because my doctor said Advil, Aspirin, Aleve will cause bruising and possible bleeding with Kybella. She recommended Claritin but I took Benedryl because that is what I had. It does sting shortly after the injection but ice helps. I kept the ice on for hours (on and off) and that really helped. My neck did swell anyways where the injections were given. Hopefully this is all worth it!"

Reba G · November 20, 2021

For Submental Fullness "I had Kybella injections 4 days ago. As far as the "expected" side effects go that seems normal. But the first two days I was excessively tired and slept way more than usual, I've also developed a very bad sore throat and upper bronchitis, now on day 4 I've completely lost my voice. Sounds like a cold right? Tested negative for covid and strep yesterday. I think it's due to Kybella, I am very healthy and never get sick. Not like this. I'm hoping I can get back to normal and the effects aren't long term or permanent."

Tracy · Taken for 2 to 5 years · November 18, 2022

For Submental Fullness "Horrible - a nation wide advocate group needs started to stop this drug - once it’s injected it goes from your chin into neck and spinal cord and will cause permanant life long neck , back , spinal cord and neurological disorders. I had this injection 5 years ago and it has ruined my life. It destroyed my neck and now suffer from debilitating pain"

kc1918 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 2, 2015

For Submental Fullness "Kybella has effectively eliminated the appearance of my double chin. "

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · February 23, 2022

For Submental Fullness "Kybella caused severe nerve damage within my whole body, left my neck deformed, damaged my lymph nodes and it has also caused me to have high cholesterol. It’s dangerous and should be banned."

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · September 7, 2021

For Submental Fullness "This product ruined my life and my skin, my face and shrunk my neck. it’s garbage and needs to be banned !!!!!!!"

Jena · July 11, 2019

For Submental Fullness "Kybella needs banned. It dissolves fats but your spinal cord tissue is made of fat. I am sure it has effected my spinal cord"