User Reviews for Deoxycholic acid

Also known as: Kybella

Submental Fullness 3.2

Violin maker · Taken for less than 1 month October 23, 2020

For Submental Fullness: “Had this deoxycholic acid injected yesterday in chin & lower jaw. The pain injections on the right side made me feel like I was having dental work done without anesthetic it set my teeth on edge. I thought I would pass out. It is now 24 hours since the procedure & my face is still numb, like the dentist. It is very drooped making eating, speaking, swallowing difficult. (Left side was painful but not as bad & has no numbness, drooping etc, just some normal swelling). Just have to see what happens in the next few week.”

chi · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2020

Kybella (deoxycholic acid) for Submental Fullness: “If you are prone to headaches, you may get one. I am and I did. It started a few hours after the injection and I still have the headache almost 24 hours later, but I haven't taken anything for it because my doctor said Advil, Aspirin, Aleve will cause bruising and possible bleeding with Kybella. She recommended Claritin but I took Benedryl because that is what I had. It does sting shortly after the injection but ice helps. I kept the ice on for hours (on and off) and that really helped. My neck did swell anyways where the injections were given. Hopefully this is all worth it!”

Jena July 11, 2019

Kybella (deoxycholic acid) for Submental Fullness: “Kybella needs banned. It dissolves fats but your spinal cord tissue is made of fat. I am sure it has effected my spinal cord”

Jamie May 11, 2019

Kybella (deoxycholic acid) for Submental Fullness: “My vision in my eye is completely gone after having Kybella. I’m very sick too, this product ate away at my body and mind. This Kybella is a cell destroying drug which physically destroys the cells. It’s dangerous”

Denise m White May 6, 2016

Kybella (deoxycholic acid) for Submental Fullness: “KYBELLA warning it's not worth it . I had KYBELLA injections in January of 2016 and from that day forward I have been so sick, several Dr. Involved I've been to hostipal several times only nobody knew what KYBELLA was. I'm having short time memory loss , headache , for the last 4 months. More test next week CT SCANS, MRI, X-RAYS DR AFTER DR. RIGHT EYE BLURRY and getting worse by the day. Intentional infection. I've actually contacted an attorney so when I loose my memory or die to fight for my children.”

Astelinman · Taken for less than 1 month April 1, 2016

Kybella (deoxycholic acid) for Submental Fullness: “Just had first injections. 42 injection sites. The doctor used a topical gel to help numb the area first. Side effects during the procedure were slight stinging and feeling of fullness. (Swelling). After procedure, I kept an ice pack on the area, on and off, for about 4 hours. This helped with the stinging which lasted from 4:30pm, when the injections were given, until about 8pm. After that, just a lot of swelling and feeling of fullness. No trouble sleeping that night. Took 600mg of Motrin before bedtime. Cost was $500 per vile (a $100 per. vial discount off his normal price) it took 4 vials. Still very swollen the next morning with some slight numbness in the injection area. Interested to see how long the swelling lasts.”

kc1918 · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 2, 2015

Kybella (deoxycholic acid) for Submental Fullness: “Kybella has effectively eliminated the appearance of my double chin. ”