User Reviews for Deer velvet

Learn more about Deer velvet.

Reviews for Deer velvet to treat Herbal Supplementation

"Hot flashes stopped almost immediately, hot inflamed joints stopped and sexual desire came back."

Suse22 June 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have been using deer velvet to treat my arthritis for over 10 years. When I run out for a couple weeks, the pains increase and I lose mobility in my joints. And when I continue with the supplement, the pain goes away and the mobility comes back. Additionally it helps my over feeling of well being (I suspect it balances my hormones). I am a fan. I use 1000 mg of day of antler farms velvet from New Zealand."

Eddie O (taken for 10 years or more) May 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I am a 39 year old personal trainer I began taking deer velvet after speaking with an naturopathic doctor, who recommended it for general health, testosterone production and workout recovery. I have been so impressed with the results. I feel more energetic, stronger and am less sore after hard workouts. I have begun recommending it to my clients (who range in age from 20s to 50s), and most have already reported differences after a month of use. 3g per day dosage."

WillMcB88 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 29, 2013