User Reviews for Deer velvet

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Deer velvet.

Herbal Supplementation
9.5

Not Listed / Other
0.0

1 review
Summary of Deer velvet reviews 9.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Deer velvet

For Herbal Supplementation: "Hot flashes stopped almost immediately, hot inflamed joints stopped and sexual desire came back."

Suse22 June 15, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "I have been using deer velvet to treat my arthritis for over 10 years. When I run out for a couple weeks, the pains increase and I lose mobility in my joints. And when I continue with the supplement, the pain goes away and the mobility comes back. Additionally it helps my over feeling of well being (I suspect it balances my hormones). I am a fan. I use 1000 mg of day of antler farms velvet from New Zealand."

Eddie O (taken for 10 years or more) May 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "I am a 39 year old personal trainer I began taking deer velvet after speaking with an naturopathic doctor, who recommended it for general health, testosterone production and workout recovery. I have been so impressed with the results. I feel more energetic, stronger and am less sore after hard workouts. I have begun recommending it to my clients (who range in age from 20s to 50s), and most have already reported differences after a month of use. 3g per day dosage."

WillMcB88 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 29, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dietary Supplementation: "Velvet antler has improved my quality of life beyond measure. It is a natural whole food product with no side effects."

csr1 June 21, 2011