User Reviews for Cubicin

Skin and Structure Infection 10.0
Summary of Cubicin reviews 10.0 1 reviews

Reviews for Cubicin

GJP AZ · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 24, 2016

For Skin and Structure Infection: “I needed a full 10 week regimen because the staph infection had been "cooking" for over 4 1/2 years in my prosthetic knee joint. Other antibiotics by mouth wouldn't work, so the original joint was removed, and replaced with an antibiotic spacer. After 9 weeks, my Infectious disease specialist said my test was absolutely normal for the previous 2 weeks. In 2 weeks, I'll see the orthopedic surgeon, hopefully getting a date to remove the spacer in favor of a proper prosthetic joint. I had no noticeable side effects. Previously, at a convalescent facility, using a different antibiotic, I experienced a lower pulse, extremely low blood pressure, very high ProTime, and total loss of appetite.”