User Reviews for Carbamide peroxide

Also known as: Auraphene-B, Auro, Auro Ear Drops, Carbamoxide, Debrox, E-R-O, Ear Wax Remover, Mollifene, Murine Earwax Removal, Oxy-Otic, X-Wax Earwax

Learn more about Carbamide peroxide.

Reviews for Carbamide peroxide to treat Ear Wax Impaction

Debrox (carbamide peroxide): "hi i used this ear wax removal Debrox and know I cant get rid of the ringing first in one ear, now in both this is relly bothering me and I don't know what to do about the ringing HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

msnana04 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 20, 2016

Debrox (carbamide peroxide): "I used it two days and while it removed ear wax. I began noticing that the next morning my ears ringing. I stopped using the product and the ringing has worsened."

Jedd September 10, 2014

Debrox (carbamide peroxide): "Works very well. I find that chewing gum while using this helps out a lot. Chewing gum opens up your ear canal. I use it once every other week. "

KARL H September 14, 2011