User Reviews for Carbamide peroxide

Also known as: Auraphene-B, Auro, Auro Ear Drops, Carbamoxide, Debrox, E-R-O, Ear Wax Remover, Mollifene, Murine Earwax Removal, Oxy-Otic, X-Wax Earwax

Learn more about Carbamide peroxide.

Reviews for Carbamide peroxide to treat Ear Wax Impaction

Debrox (carbamide peroxide): "I would not buy this product ever again. After applying drops as instructed I have lost hearing in that ear. I now have to go to an ear specialist to see what the problem is and if it can be restored."

W. B. April 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Ear Wax Remover (carbamide peroxide): "Doctor recommended for softening my earwax over the weekend for removal on Monday. Used as directed my ear pain increased stealing over the weekend until I couldn't wait to see doctor on Monday. Earwax still couldn't be washed out. His only solution was to see a specialist but they were booked 90 day out. Managed to get in sooner (45 days) and have the wax removed. Still couldn't hear. Had hearing test. Deminished hearing. Rescheduled follow up hearing test 60 days out. No improvement in hearing. Might be permanent. Considering my next step. Had perfect hearing before"

Larry K October 10, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Debrox (carbamide peroxide): "hi i used this ear wax removal Debrox and know I cant get rid of the ringing first in one ear, now in both this is relly bothering me and I don't know what to do about the ringing HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

msnana04 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 20, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Debrox (carbamide peroxide): "I used it two days and while it removed ear wax. I began noticing that the next morning my ears ringing. I stopped using the product and the ringing has worsened."

Jedd September 10, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Debrox (carbamide peroxide): "Works very well. I find that chewing gum while using this helps out a lot. Chewing gum opens up your ear canal. I use it once every other week. "

KARL H September 14, 2011