User Reviews for Antipyrine / benzocaine

Also known as: A/B Otic, Allergen, Aurax, Aurodex, Aurogard, Auroto, Dolotic, Otic Care, Otigesic, OtiLam, Rx-Otic

Learn more about Antipyrine/benzocaine.

Otitis Media 4 reviews 135 medications

Summary of Antipyrine/benzocaine reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Antipyrine/benzocaine

For Otitis Media: "This is a parents best friend at 4am with a screaming child who has an ear infection and antibiotics haven't kicked in yet. You will realize soon that, that ear medicine are like liquid gold. I swear that's how valuable those are in a family with kids and frequent ear infections."

nikkimedina (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 24, 2014

For Otitis Media: "I was 2 days into a horrible outer ear infection (swimmer's ear). Tylenol and ibuprofen did nothing for pain. My friend said to check with doctor about getting numbing drops. It fills the ear and feels funny since ear feels full anyhow but does help with the knife in the ear feeling pain and throbbing."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 20, 2012

A/B Otic (antipyrine / benzocaine) for Otitis Media: "It numbs the pain. It makes my ear feel heavier - but at least the throbbing subsides. I always feel drowsy after the dosage. With an ear infection - sleeping is good!"

Anonymous September 23, 2009

A/B Otic (antipyrine / benzocaine) for Otitis Media: "These drops helped me so much. I was in severe pain for 8 days before I finally found a doctor who would prescribe them to me. I went to the ER 5 days in a row before I got any relief."

Anonymous March 27, 2009