User Reviews for Carbamide peroxide otic

Also known as: Auraphene-B, Auro, Auro Ear Drops, Carbamoxide, Debrox, E-R-O, Ear Wax Remover, Mollifene, Murine Earwax Removal, Oxy-Otic, X-Wax Earwax

Ear Wax Impaction
4.1

Summary of Carbamide peroxide reviews 4.1 9 reviews

Reviews for Carbamide peroxide

Debrox (carbamide peroxide) for Ear Wax Impaction: "The first time I did this I only had minor hearing loss - Debrox TOTALLY clogged my ear. I flushed and became discouraged. Decided to try the next morning with the SAME RESULTS even with a shower, this time I kept Debrox in 20 minutes. I’m writing this review because this morning I left it in for 30 minutes and it took maybe 20-30 flushes of my ear before a HUUUUUGE clump of wax just plopped out into the sink. It takes time and patience. But I decided I’d do it over the weekend when the doctors office was closed and call doctor Monday if needed. Now — I don’t have to! Works great if you remain persistent."

Lexie (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2018

For Ear Wax Impaction: "I get bad ear wax buildup and occasional blockages. This is your best option! I've never had it fail! Just keep in mind if the impaction is heavy it can take days to remove."

Steve (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2018

For Ear Wax Impaction: "Used Debrox on advice of my Dr that gave my Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination. After using I got the worse pain behind my ear. Sometimes I can't move my neck and scream out in pain. Seen ER physician when pain was constant. Now it comes and goes, but it is hardly bareable. I made the correlation after wife went to ER after 2 rounds of antibiotics and her ear was bleeding and she had fallen a couple of times. The ER DR said Debrox can dry out and crack your ear canal and damage the tissue and muscle around the ear. Anybody experience anything like this? Please advise."

deirdresusanne February 20, 2018

For Ear Wax Impaction: "I visited my primary physician for problems with my left ear and had the issue resolved by the nurse. The nurse then says I have wax build up in right ear and tried to remove it but was unsuccessful. She calls my primary physician to prescribe these horrible ear drops for ear wax softening. My physician at first hesitant to give an ok ends up agreeing. My ear that was perfectly fine (which I didn’t want checked to begin with) now has a hearing deficit and a loud ringing noise. These ear drops are the worst! DO NOT use unless you want lose your hearing!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2018

Debrox (carbamide peroxide) for Ear Wax Impaction: "I would not buy this product ever again. After applying drops as instructed I have lost hearing in that ear. I now have to go to an ear specialist to see what the problem is and if it can be restored."

W. B. April 12, 2017

Ear Wax Remover (carbamide peroxide) for Ear Wax Impaction: "Doctor recommended for softening my earwax over the weekend for removal on Monday. Used as directed my ear pain increased stealing over the weekend until I couldn't wait to see doctor on Monday. Earwax still couldn't be washed out. His only solution was to see a specialist but they were booked 90 day out. Managed to get in sooner (45 days) and have the wax removed. Still couldn't hear. Had hearing test. Deminished hearing. Rescheduled follow up hearing test 60 days out. No improvement in hearing. Might be permanent. Considering my next step. Had perfect hearing before"

Larry K October 10, 2016

Debrox (carbamide peroxide) for Ear Wax Impaction: "hi i used this ear wax removal Debrox and know I cant get rid of the ringing first in one ear, now in both this is relly bothering me and I don't know what to do about the ringing HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

msnana04 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 20, 2016

Debrox (carbamide peroxide) for Ear Wax Impaction: "I used it two days and while it removed ear wax. I began noticing that the next morning my ears ringing. I stopped using the product and the ringing has worsened."

Jedd September 10, 2014

Debrox (carbamide peroxide) for Ear Wax Impaction: "Works very well. I find that chewing gum while using this helps out a lot. Chewing gum opens up your ear canal. I use it once every other week. "

KARL H September 14, 2011