User Reviews for Debrox

Learn more about Debrox.

Ear Wax Impaction 4 reviews 26 medications

Summary of Debrox reviews 4 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Debrox

For Ear Wax Impaction "I would not buy this product ever again. After applying drops as instructed I have lost hearing in that ear. I now have to go to an ear specialist to see what the problem is and if it can be restored."

W. B. April 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Ear Wax Impaction "hi i used this ear wax removal Debrox and know I cant get rid of the ringing first in one ear, now in both this is relly bothering me and I don't know what to do about the ringing HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

msnana04 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 20, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Ear Wax Impaction "I used it two days and while it removed ear wax. I began noticing that the next morning my ears ringing. I stopped using the product and the ringing has worsened."

Jedd September 10, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Ear Wax Impaction "Works very well. I find that chewing gum while using this helps out a lot. Chewing gum opens up your ear canal. I use it once every other week. "

KARL H September 14, 2011