User Reviews for Debrox to treat Ear Wax Impaction

Reviews for Debrox

"The first time I did this I only had minor hearing loss - Debrox TOTALLY clogged my ear. I flushed and became discouraged. Decided to try the next morning with the SAME RESULTS even with a shower, this time I kept Debrox in 20 minutes. I’m writing this review because this morning I left it in for 30 minutes and it took maybe 20-30 flushes of my ear before a HUUUUUGE clump of wax just plopped out into the sink. It takes time and patience. But I decided I’d do it over the weekend when the doctors office was closed and call doctor Monday if needed. Now — I don’t have to! Works great if you remain persistent."

Lexie (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2018

"I would not buy this product ever again. After applying drops as instructed I have lost hearing in that ear. I now have to go to an ear specialist to see what the problem is and if it can be restored."

W. B. April 12, 2017

"hi i used this ear wax removal Debrox and know I cant get rid of the ringing first in one ear, now in both this is relly bothering me and I don't know what to do about the ringing HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

msnana04 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 20, 2016

"I used it two days and while it removed ear wax. I began noticing that the next morning my ears ringing. I stopped using the product and the ringing has worsened."

Jedd September 10, 2014

"Works very well. I find that chewing gum while using this helps out a lot. Chewing gum opens up your ear canal. I use it once every other week. "

KARL H September 14, 2011

More about Debrox (carbamide peroxide otic)

Other brands: Auro, Mollifene, Murine Earwax Removal, Auraphene-B