User Reviews for Epitol to treat Epilepsy

Reviews for Epitol

Alex · Taken for less than 1 month December 8, 2019

“My experience was ok in the beginning till I stopped taking them then started taking them again I felt horrible my mind was all over the place my anxiety was kicked up a notch I thought I was going crazy but my doctor said it will subside soon but I couldn't handle the 200mg twice a day so I cut one in half for now till my body gets used to them again. I'm glad to know I'm not alone with this.”

midroad September 23, 2015

“A pharmacy replace Carbamzapine with Epitol it did NOT control my seizures, I was fearful of going out for my seizures were not controlled. I got my Carbamzapine and back on it my seizures are controlled totally. It is an ineffective drug.”

Ms. C.Hill · Taken for less than 1 month July 23, 2015

“I have only taken Epitol for 3 days and thus far my experience hasn't been totally negative. Yes there have been side effects, including, dizziness, confusion...etc. However I am told these things will subside over time. What I do know is I am no longer afraid to live, to leave my house in fear of having a seizure that leads to a deadly outcome. I am willing to fight, I won't stop living and I think Epitol can help me greatly in that way.”

SUSU1 2769 June 6, 2009

“Epitol is an okay drug but like any drug it has its problems like no sex drive, aggressive behavior and mood swing but if I don't have another seizure it is worth it and so far so good.”

Learn more about Epilepsy

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)