User Reviews for Bromfed DM

Learn more about Bromfed DM.

Bromfed DM Rating Summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 403 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Bromfed DM to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

"I find that giving my 4 yr old son Bromfed DM, makes him aggressive and sleepless. I am not sure if its a combination with Albuterol or just by itself. I would say that he is hypersensitive to these drugs including zyrtec, claritin and singulair. When he was younger I would give him bromfed dm and zyrtec also. He would be hyper and I thought that was his "normal behavior". When he got switched to claritin and singulair its when we noticed how much more aggressive he was becoming. When I stopped all the medicine, its when his demeanor completely changed. He suffers from environmental allergies & now when I give him any of the medications above, his demeanor starts changing. His aggression is uncontrollable. His doctors don't believe me."

Me2017 (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 27, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Worked well. I took every 4 hrs about 7 ml "

Ed Boca March 8, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Did nothing for my cough. I did however get the side effects. Dizziness, nausea, constipation, then diarrhea. Never again."

Jessic2952 (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Did nothing for my cough."

Dat boi (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 22, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"nothing better after 2 days, still coughing a lot"

ktcc February 22, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Can't urinate for 2 days, horrible pain, need a catheter"

Elly jumbo January 28, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Not effective"

Greg P. (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2015

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I went to the doctor for my preschooler and the 1st time, they sent me home with nothing but recommendations for OT remedies. A week and a half later, no improvement, especially at night when coughing became unbearable for my little one. They gave her Bromfed DM and diagnosed allergies on top of the cold. Worked like a charm. She was able to rest and fight the cold and was back to her old self. Now, I have the cold, and I have tried Nyquil, cough drops, honey and lemon and tea remedies. Nothing worked. My daughter had a half bottle leftover, (I do not have insurance for myself and don't qualify for any if you are wondering) so I had to do research on reactions, dosage, etc. Mommy hasn't slept. Hoping it works."

MommyOfGirls (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2014

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Great! My daughter has had a cold and cough to the point of vomiting a few times. After the Dr checked her to make sure nothing serious, gave her this and she felt immediately better. Coughing and congestion significantly reduced. Bromfed is amazing and tastes good too (I always try anything I am going to give my children)."

kmg's mom (taken for less than 1 month) December 21, 2013

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Works great. Nothing helped my cough and congestion until I began taking Bromfed."

Anonymous June 6, 2013

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I was so miserable with upper respiratory symptoms; nasal congestion, coughing all night, etc. One dose of Bromfed DM and I felt so much better, slept all night without coughing and congestion was gone. Great stuff!"

Marijean March 6, 2013

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I thought I had the flu. Long story short, too late to treat so I was sent home with cough meds. I was offered codeine but that stuff never worked for me so I asked if there was anything else. I had mentioned that I had allergies as well so he gave me this. I felt so much better within an hour of the first dose. No drowsiness for me but I don't get drowsy with Benadryl either so I wasn't expecting it."

Awesome1jg (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2013