User Reviews for Benzoic acid / salicylic acid

Dermatological Disorders
9.4

Summary of Benzoic acid/salicylic acid reviews 9.4 5 reviews

Reviews for Benzoic acid/salicylic acid

Whitfields Ointment (benzoic acid / salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "Slight tingling sensation on Skin during first 10 minutes. Does relieve you of dryness and itchy irritated skin. After thirty minutes skin feels moisturised and soothed. Relieves itchiness. So glad I found it. Cheap and can get it at local pharmacy. Not sure yet whether it can cure the eczema as it is my second day. Instructions say apply three times daily I.m going for morning and night time after cleansing."

Pickles March 8, 2018

For Dermatological Disorders: "I used an over the counter salicylic acid acne product on a brown recluse bite and it cleared within one day. The sooner you apply the salicylic acid the less it will spread. I have had several previous bites that took weeks to clear and all of them turned necrotic."

hkw123 August 2, 2017

Bensal HP (benzoic acid / salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "I was given this medicine to "sample". I had a brown recluse spider bite on my knee that had already began necrotizing the tissue. It looked like a black, blown out gun shot wound, the size of the palm of my hand. My Dr. was recommending surgery to remove the necrosis and ultimately the need for a skin graft. Bensal HP avoided all of that. The necrosis dried up and fell away, the skin has closed in and regenerated itself. An amazing ointment that saved my leg! I'm a believer in Bensal HP! My General Surgeon was amazed! 3 week healing time! Amazing!"

67583322222 (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2012

Bensal HP (benzoic acid / salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "Started using the product several years ago. Have re-ordered several times. Have been to two other doctors in past 5 years who were not familar with Bensal, however they wrote a prescription when I told them of my experience."

Burse February 7, 2012

Bensal HP (benzoic acid / salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "I've used this product on several occasions-on all kinds of lower extremity ulcers. It works wonderfully! I have really been impressed with this product and how quickly it works."

mobaileypa May 21, 2011