User Reviews for Caverject Impulse

Learn more about Caverject Impulse.

Caverject Impulse Rating Summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 18 medications used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.

Reviews for Caverject Impulse to treat Erectile Dysfunction

"Was in bad auto accident that broke my hip and had an adverse effect on the nerves in my groin area, this got worse with age causing ED...no help from pills, and then my Urologist prescribed Caverject.....Wow that was the answer ! I have used it at about nine times now - only had one failure to launch (it was probably an injection mistake made by me), but 8 Gold medal performances!...The dose I use is 15mcg and I last 1.5 up to 2 hours!!! My Lady friend is amazed and fully satisfied with the performance - so am I. At our age we have to take a short break before finishing up. The good part is that I stay erect even after climax..."

LovePotion#9 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 15, 2016

"Allows me to have an erection and have sex. I swap the needle in the package for a 31g insulin needle. Slides in without having to jab with no discomfort. The impulse device is good but I find that I would like a finer control over the dose instead of the 5MCG units. I have no recognised side effects."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 4, 2016

"It feels really good to get an erection quickly and you can keep it without going limp. Caverject works, you need to get the injection site down, no problem."

Anonymous August 10, 2011

"Very dependable - works everytime once you learn how to inject properly. Results start after 15 minutes and last up to almost 2 hours for me. My wife and I love it!"

Anonymous September 11, 2010

"Works everytime. The only drawback is that if you don't hit the proper insertion point it's a waste of medication. It's not always available at many local pharmacies. Otherwise I love it and my partner loves it too."

Anonymous November 20, 2008

80 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate