User Reviews for Afatinib systemic

Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
7.7

Summary of Afatinib reviews 7.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Afatinib

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: "My mom started Gilotrif in December 2017 after a stage 4 non small cell diagnosis which had metastasized to her brain. The side effects such as diarrhea, nausea, and loss of appetite are so true, however, this drug has been amazingly effective at shrinking her lung mass. It is a very expensive treatment, but there are resources available for individuals who have the EFGR marker. I'm thankful that this medication has been available to her. It has truly given us hope for tomorrow no matter how difficult it may be."

Mymomsdaughter (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 30, 2018

Gilotrif (afatinib) for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: "I started Gilotrif/Afatinib 7 days ago. I can feel tumor shrinking, I can move now -I use to be so stiffed. I was diagnosed NSCLC Lung Cancer stage 4. My diagnoses is EGFR exon 19 so this meds is perfect for my mutation. After one day on Gilotrif, I had diaarhea. But the doctor gives me Loperamide to counter the side effect. Also - I avoided food - I simpy stay on BRATT's diet means clean food. So I was able to manage the diaarhea. Well - I got acne rash on my face. That does not bother me.The worst side effect is the SORE mouth. I cannot eat nor swallow any liquid. My Oncologist gives prescribed a meds called " Magic mouthwash & Nystatin Oral suspension" . Hopefully I can manage the sore mouth, then I am a happy user.."

Lyn Bascon August 22, 2017

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: "I found out that I suffer stage four lung adenocarcinoma three weeks ago. It has got into my bones. The pain and coughing is severe. Took fourteen days afatinib now, and five sessions of radiation therapy. Now cough, bone pain is almost gone. However I got severe oral ulceration, mild diarrhoea , and skin erythema on face and feet. The oral ulceration affect my life. So far it shows amazing effect on my lung cancer."

Lazy song February 7, 2016