User Reviews for XL-3 Cold Medicine

Cold Symptoms
7.3

Summary of XL-3 Cold Medicine reviews 7.3 3 reviews

Reviews for XL-3 Cold Medicine

For Cold Symptoms "It’s been the best , fast acting cold medication. My family always bought it in Mexico . (Originated from Mexico) But if it’s from Mexico , the ingredients are more potent. Higher mgs. But the US brand works great. It’s best to take after a light meal ,cuts down on the instant “rush feeling “. For night time , I have taken 2 pills (30minutes or 1 hour apart ) knocked me out to get the much needed rest from flu/cold . Always be cautious of medication; everyone reacts differently."

Jewel October 21, 2018

For Cold Symptoms "I tried other medicine with minimal help with XL-3 I felt back to normal. I wake up feeling like death is coming for me, I take XL-3 in 45min I start feeling a LOT better!"

Lisa Carrillo January 9, 2018

For Cold Symptoms "Having a nasty cold with runny nose, sneezing, headache and sore throat; I figured I'd give this a shot. Within 30 minutes of taking 1 pill I was feeling relieved of much of my cold symptoms, however, something just didn't feel right! I started getting extremely nervous, with very high anxiety level. I seriously was freaking out! My heart was pounding like crazy at fast pace and I was all over the place. I felt as though I couldn't calm down and it all seemed to come on suddenly. One minute I was fine and the next I was loosing my self. The side effects seemed to tapper off after about 4 hours( it felt like forever) and by this time I should be in bed sleeping? I don't think that's gonna happen soon?"

Lmgls January 26, 2016

More about XL-3 Cold Medicine (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine)

Other brands: Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, Norel AD, Onset Forte, Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom, ... +11 more