User Reviews for XL-3 Cold Medicine

Cold Symptoms 1 reviews 1053 medications

Reviews for XL-3 Cold Medicine

For Cold Symptoms "Having a nasty cold with runny nose, sneezing, headache and sore throat; I figured I'd give this a shot. Within 30 minutes of taking 1 pill I was feeling relieved of much of my cold symptoms, however, something just didn't feel right! I started getting extremely nervous, with very high anxiety level. I seriously was freaking out! My heart was pounding like crazy at fast pace and I was all over the place. I felt as though I couldn't calm down and it all seemed to come on suddenly. One minute I was fine and the next I was loosing my self. The side effects seemed to tapper off after about 4 hours( it felt like forever) and by this time I should be in bed sleeping? I don't think that's gonna happen soon?"

Lmgls January 26, 2016

More about XL-3 Cold Medicine (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine)