User Reviews for Epzicom to treat HIV Infection

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more August 10, 2019

“My wife and I have B\been on Epzicom since 2000 along with viramune, it works , no side effects, we take the generic. I don't understand why Drs keep prescribing expensive new stuff , when old stuff works fine.”

krbsshguy · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 16, 2013

“Epzicom, Reyataz AND Norvir triple combination. It is expensive, but ALL hiv medications are expensive and there are programs to help pay for the medicine if you have a low wage since most of these HIV medicines cost between $3000 and $10000 or more. This one in combination with Reyataz and Norvir has brought my CD4 level up to 1100 and an undetectable viral load. I do have side effects from the 3 medications, such as nausea and lethargy, but I take Marinol/Dronabinol to take away the nausea. I am happy with my CD4 count and viral load on this combination of medicines to fight my HIV/AIDS infection.”

RADuda · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 16, 2013

“I've used this since first diagnosed and starting HAART in 2004, and it's worked extremely well: my numbers have never been below 1200 since 3 months after stating it. I first used it with Sustiva, and now use it with Isientress.”

champanelady December 17, 2010

“I just started this medication.. I do labs again in 3 weeks. We will see then. So far I have had no side effects.”

Mr R March 12, 2013

“I started taking Epzicom almost 2 years ago when I found out I had HIV. And my blood count has been going up and I have been feeling GREAT!”