Triaminic Flu, Cough & Fever use while Breastfeeding
Important: Triaminic Flu, Cough & Fever is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Triaminic Flu, Cough & Fever:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Pseudoephedrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Pseudoephedrine Liq & Syrup
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Pseudoephedrine Powder Pkt