User Reviews for Acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine
Also known as: Tylenol Cold, Cough Formula M Multi-Symptom, Comtrex Cold and Flu Maximum Strength Tablet, Childrens Tylenol Cold Plus Cough, Comtrex Day and Night, Comtrex Cold and Flu Maximum Strength Liquid, Genacol Maximum Strength, Contac Cold and Flu Maximum Strength, Allpanto-S, Co-Apap, Theracaps Multi-Symptom Cough & Cold Reliever, Alka-Seltzer Plus-D Multi-Symptom Sinus & Cold Liquid Gels, Triaminic Flu, Cough & Fever
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine
Tylenol Cold (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine) for Cold Symptoms: "After two days of taking Tylenol Day and Tylenol Night my nose is in constant run. In the old days, when Drixoral was available usually, one pill would would eliminate cold symptoms for 12 hours."
Anonymous October 23, 2009
5 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
IBM Watson Micromedex
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Pseudoephedrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Pseudoephedrine Liq & Syrup
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Pseudoephedrine Powder Pkt