Contac Cold and Flu Maximum Strength use while Breastfeeding
Important: Contac Cold and Flu Maximum Strength is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Contac Cold and Flu Maximum Strength:
- acetaminophen breastfeeding information
- chlorpheniramine breastfeeding information
- dextromethorphan breastfeeding information
- pseudoephedrine breastfeeding information
More about acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- Reviews (1)
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.