Which over the counter drug can I substitute for percocet?

Anonymous 15 Dec 2010

Hi Jumbug,I hate to dash your hopes to the ground, but in the U.S. there is no over the counter med that compares to a narcotic pain medication.
If, however, you live in Canada, you can purchase Tylenol 3, which has codine in it.
Good luck to you.

jbomb 16 Dec 2010

I agree with sweetlemon Percocet is a narcotic and no over-the-counter pain meds compare.

christineATU 16 Dec 2010

Yep, Sweetlemon and Jbomb are right. The only other option is to get a prescription from your doctor if you're here in the U.S. You could try extra strength motrin, ibuprofen, excedrin, tylenol, etc. Good luck to you.

MisipiSlim 16 Aug 2011

George Dickel 90 proof or move to Amsterdam. I live in cronic pain and have been for years and I'm not trying to be a smart aleck but this is the truth as I see it. Good luck to you my freind.