Skip to main content

Where can I buy actifed or equvalent?


Rajive Goel 29 Dec 2011

Either you could buy it as OTC or write to the company who manufactures the med: McNeil Consumer Health Care.

Actifed Cold & Allergy (chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride) is a non-prescription medication used to treat the symptoms of the common cold or allergies (such as hay fever). It contains two different medications: chlorpheniramine maleate (an antihistamine) and phenylephrine hydrochloride (a decongestant).

Please take care, best wishes!

Votes: +0 free discount card

Related topics

actifed, cold symptoms

Further information

Similar questions

Is phenergan useful to treat cough due to common cold?

Sinus Infection vs Cold - What's the difference between them?

How long does the cold/flu virus live on surfaces?

How to Choose Cold and Flu Medications for Kids

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.