Call poison control, they are usually very nice. I don't think you will have to take him for medical treatment, but ask them, THEY KNOW believe me. I have had to call them when i thought my nephew sprayed himself in the eye with pine sol, he didn't, but I had them on the phone when I was rinsing his eyes out in the tub with all his clothes and shoes on. They were very nice, and called back to check on him. They won't report you, just help you. In my prayers, Patti
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 7 Mar 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 6 Jun 2011 • 1 answer
My husband is allergic to polysporin. Is it safe for him to take inhaled Colistin, also a polymixin?
Posted 7 Dec 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 1 Feb 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 31 Jul 2014 • 1 answer