What are the effects of adderoll on the sex drive?
Question posted by scotty019 on 20 July 2010
Last updated on 20 April 2021 by F_Kent_D
Vast increase in my sex drive. It’s become a daily activity between my Wife and I. I’m sure she’s enjoying it.
An Overview of Adderall Sexual Side Effects
Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) is a prescription medication used to treat ADHD and narcolepsy. A long-acting version (Adderall XR) is also available for the treatment of ADHD. As with any medicines, Adderall has possible side effects. Some reported sexual side effects of Adderall include:
* Decreased sex drive (libido).
* Impotence is usually defined as a total inability to achieve an erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections. Ultimately, impotence is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Impotence is also known as erectile dysfunction (or ED for short).
Based on data from clinical studies, these sexual side effects have been reported infrequently.
- Adderall uses and safety info
- Adderall information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side effects of Adderall (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.