20 Jul 2010
An Overview of Adderall Sexual Side Effects
Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) is a prescription medication used to treat ADHD and narcolepsy. A long-acting version (Adderall XR) is also available for the treatment of ADHD. As with any medicines, Adderall has possible side effects. Some reported sexual side effects of Adderall include:
* Decreased sex drive (libido).
* Impotence is usually defined as a total inability to achieve an erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections. Ultimately, impotence is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Impotence is also known as erectile dysfunction (or ED for short).
Based on data from clinical studies, these sexual side effects have been reported infrequently.
- Adderall Information for Consumers
- Adderall Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Adderall (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
... I was told by my daughters(7yrs old) teacher that she might have ADD, the Dr. put her on 5mg of?adderall. Today was her first dose and she has ...
1 answer • 10 Dec 2012
Clonazepam for 4 years at 1 mlg 3 times per . Adderoll and anti depressant for 2 yrs. Just cold Turkey quit about 3 Weeks ago. I am having some kind ...
2 answers • 17 May 2013
Can some people who have taken this tell me if it has decreased your sex drive. I really don't wanna have that happen to me but please tell me ...
1 answer • 2 Mar 2015
My son took Adderall between 13 and 16 yrs old, he said he experienced sexual urges that he had a hard time controlling. Could that be possible?
1 answer • 13 Apr 2015
I have just started taking Latuda. I am not too nervous about side effects because I hear many positive things about Latuda and about its side ...
2 answers • 24 Sep 2015