Skip to main content

Qsymia - How long does it take for Qsymia to work and how. Can you tell it is working?

Answers

cgreene1111 7 Dec 2016

I would imagine this is different for all of us. You can tell it's working when your appetite decreases and the scale trends down. I remember that if I tried eating the usual amounts, I could - so you want to start trying to eat smaller portions. I think you will notice that you won't need as much. Some of the early eating is habit.

LJC1965 23 Jan 2017

It started working for me about two or three days into the "starter" low-dose treatment. It really made a difference when I began the preliminary dose of 7.5 mg and that was in September. It has been pivotal in my weight loss and now that I have added exercise it has been a life-changer in my mood, energy level and general outlook on life. (I have since been able to eliminate 2 prescription medications from my life and hope to get rid of more that are impacted by my weight). I am about to start on the titration stage of the higher dose to see how I am impacted by that.