How long after taking tramadol does it effect your sex drive?

Marvell 4 Oct 2013

It's difficult to say when the sexual side effects will start and when it will subside, if it does.

Delila 4 Oct 2013

You shouldn't assume that Tramadol will affect your sex drive at all, many people take it without any problems in this area, including myself. Hopefully you will have the same luck

kaismama 4 Oct 2013

I've taken it for over 10 yrs, and I don't have a problem with sex drive.

Vjsplendor 6 Jul 2018

Taking tramadol often for me kills my sex drive completely, if I haven't taken tramadol for a long period of time and I take it before having sex it helps me last long on bed but my erection won't be so hard as supposed,sometimes I cum just once and I never cum again until that sex session ends. Then if I take tramadol that same week again I lose my sexual urge completely and I can't even maintain an erection, sometimes I don't even get an erection at all for days except I take a sex