Lisinopril - is tingling in body a side effect I should be worried about?

coloresue 13 Feb 2015

It's a rare side effect. It doesn't require a call to your Dr. unless you would feel better if you did. If you've recently started on this drug, it's likely to go away as your body gets used to it.

MBocca 13 Feb 2018

Yes, it is something to be worried about as you're probably very likely to suffer with even more adverse side effects and with me this one side effect didn't start until almost 1 1/2 years after I started taking Lisinopril... I developed very serious adverse side effects while taking Lisinopril including chest pain and all over body pain and numbness and tingling throughout my entire body, muscle weakness, joint pain, inflammation, arthritic like stiffness in my fingers, labored breathing, stomach bloating, neck stiffness..Oh My God did I develop such bad symptoms and I never thought it was the Lisinopril at first, but it was and as I tapered off of it the symptoms slowly disappeared... I loathe this medication and what it did to me; such suffering that came 1 1/2 years of taking and this happens with any medication as it also happened with Metoprolol...

Margieanne 15 Aug 2018

ER Dr. Switched me to a calcium channel blocker. There is help for us if we complain loudly.. He said the tingly would have to go away on its own now. Hope it is really soon as the drug leaves my system!