Linzess - I was just put on it took it about 12; oclock nothing but worried about weight gain?

cleo130 3 Oct 2014

I've been taking Linzess for about 10 months, first on the 145mg and then the 290. It helps my severe constipation, IBS and a colon my gastroenterologist calls loopy. I've gained some weight, but I don't think it was from the Linzess. I suggest you give it a try, because chronic constipation is nothing to fool around with.

I've gained a little weight because of what I've been eating along with no exercise. I was a professional dancer/teacher, so being in shape and exercising was my life. Now, 15 years out of teaching, I've done alot of yo-yoing with my weight. I do take MS Contin for Interstitial Cystitis and a horribly messed up spine, but the constipation has been a lifeling issue.

Best of luck to you,

Beth