How do you avoid weight gain while taking losartan 50mg?

Anonymous 22 Oct 2012

Hello Irene1234. Try filling up as much as possible on liquids (water) Try and exercise if possible. Regards pledge

Anonymous 10 Nov 2013

I'm on losartan. I take 100mg daily. I've only been on this for 5 months and u have gained 22 Ibs. I go to the gym 5 times a week and always eat healthy. No matter what I do u cannot stop the weight gain. This has been extremely depressing for me as u have always been athletic. I have lost all my definition including my six pack I worked so hard for. I decided to take myself off the losartan but ended up collapsing at work with extremely high blood pressure so started to take it again. In the 4 days that I hadn't taken it i lost 4 Ibs. My gp won't change my medication so I have now decided to change my gp.