How do you avoid weight gain while taking losartan 50mg?

Anonymous 22 Oct 2012

Hello Irene1234. Try filling up as much as possible on liquids (water) Try and exercise if possible. Regards pledge

Anonymous 10 Nov 2013

I'm on losartan. I take 100mg daily. I've only been on this for 5 months and u have gained 22 Ibs. I go to the gym 5 times a week and always eat healthy. No matter what I do u cannot stop the weight gain. This has been extremely depressing for me as u have always been athletic. I have lost all my definition including my six pack I worked so hard for. I decided to take myself off the losartan but ended up collapsing at work with extremely high blood pressure so started to take it again. In the 4 days that I hadn't taken it i lost 4 Ibs. My gp won't change my medication so I have now decided to change my gp.

will-power 1 day 3 hours ago

Many medication causes weight gain. Someone I know is using this drug. She gained a lot of weight without realizing the cause. I suspected it and began to ask the question on Google search. One time my doctor prescribed Methylprednisolone for me to use for 5 days because of a skin allergy. The drug did not help that allergy. Instead it caused me to gain 5 pounds in 3 days. I was furious. I always had a very slim figure and could easily take off a pound of two if I had gain that by eating too much. But I was not able to shed those 5 pound ever. I am furious. Generally I refuse to take medication because of all the disgusting and harmful side effects. free discount card