Has anyone noticed weight gain while using Stelara?

Sorry, weight gain is not a reported side effect of Stelara.
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/stelara-side-effects.html

Has anyone noticed weight gain with Celexa?

I had been on Wellbutrin but had to stop due to increased agitation and rage issues. I am now on Celexa and have noticed weight gain. I also wake up ...

Have people experienced a great deal of weight gain while taking Gabapentin?

... I have been on this medication for awhile and ever since I started is when I noticed the weight gain and it has gotten much, much worse every ...

Weight gain with Depakote?

What is the average dose in which people start noticing this severe weight gain? I've been on Topamax with no relief and every side effect in ...

Does Latuda cause weight gain in a lot of people or is it extremely rare to gain weight?

Does Latuda cause weight gain? I hope its extremely rare to gain weight while taking this medicine. I hope the odds are in my favor to not gain any ...

Can anyone tell me about fluxotine- lorien and Olexar.?

Thus far I noticed weight gain. I look 6 months pregnant! Any thing I could take to assist me in weight gain? I seem to have anxiety often and my OCD ...