Ive been os this med for 6 weeks and have had increasing nausea, acid relux and epigastrc pain.I have had esoogeal ulcers in the past and im also on mobic
Can Plaquenil cause acid reflux and pain when swallowing?
- 2 Aug 2010 by stomach girl
- 14 Sep 2010
- plaquenil, pain, nausea/vomiting, gerd, ulcer
Added 2 Aug 2010:
Mobic is also a arthritis drug,ive taken that for years without side effect im more concerned about an answer about the plaquenel.
- Plaquenil Information for Consumers
- Plaquenil Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plaquenil (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 29 Jan 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 20 Nov 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 4 Dec 2013 • 3 answers
Posted 3 Jan 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 23 Nov 2014 • 2 answers