Ive been os this med for 6 weeks and have had increasing nausea, acid relux and epigastrc pain.I have had esoogeal ulcers in the past and im also on mobic
Can Plaquenil cause acid reflux and pain when swallowing?
- 2 Aug 2010 by stomach girl
- 14 Sep 2010
- plaquenil, pain, nausea/vomiting, gerd, ulcer
Added 2 Aug 2010:
Mobic is also a arthritis drug,ive taken that for years without side effect im more concerned about an answer about the plaquenel.
- Plaquenil Information for Consumers
- Plaquenil Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plaquenil (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 12 Dec 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 19 Jan 2015 • 3 answers
Posted 14 Mar 2015 • 3 answers
Posted 10 Aug 2016 • 3 answers
Posted 17 days ago • 1 answer