Acetaminophen/Codeine - How long will it take for the pill to kick in? It is a 300mg/30mg?

3 Answers

mpvt 23 Feb 2010

30-45 minutes tops. If you are not getting enough pain relief then you can take another one...

-Broken.Angel- 23 Feb 2010

ok thanks

mpvt 23 Feb 2010

you're welcome...

thecheekybanana 31 Jul 2016

"pain relief" lol

kainaatsaraqamar 30 Aug 2017

In most cases, you must wait at lest 4 hours before taking another dose. Do not do what Dave has suggested - it is dumb and puts you at risk. Educate yourself, Dave, educate yourself.

Paula100 24 May 2017

Im having a sis and vaginal ultra sound I'm terrified i took 4 200 ibuprofen and gonna takecodine... I got it before and it hurts a lot. Im gonna take it with alcohol I'm terrified it really hurt

Paula100 24 May 2017