Have phoned doctor who didn't seem too sure what to tell me so just said to double the dosage from 20 to 40 mg for two weeks and come back to him but I'm very unsure about this when I am only two weeks in. Should I wait for two more weeks at 20 and then increase If I haven't noticed an improvement? So frustrating, doc seems out of his depth with ssris! Any advice welcome