GG 931 (Orphenadrine Citrate Extended-Release 100 mg)
Pill imprint GG 931 has been identified as Orphenadrine citrate extended-release 100 mg.
Orphenadrine is used in the treatment of muscle spasm; migraine and belongs to the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Orphenadrine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG 931 (Orphenadrine Citrate Extended-Release 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Skeletal muscle relaxants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|55045-1325||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|57866-7601||Direct Dispensing Inc (repackager)|
|10544-0359||Blenheim Pharmacal Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about orphenadrine
- Orphenadrine extended-release tablets
- Orphenadrine (Advanced Reading)
- Orphenadrine Injection (Advanced Reading)