Lamisil AT Gel Dosage
Generic name: terbinafine
Dosage form: gel
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Lamisil AT Gel safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Lamisil AT Gel.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s footbetween the toes: apply once a day at bedtime for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily
1 week between the toes
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Lamisil AT Side Effects
- Athletes Foot Cream (terbinafin hydrochloride) cream dosage information
- Lamisil AT (terbinafine hydrochloride) cream dosage information
- Lamisil AT Continuous Spray (terbinafine hydrochloride) liquid dosage information
- Lamisil AT Jock Itch (terbinafine hydrochloride) cream dosage information
- Lamisil AT Spray (terbinafine hydrochloride) spray dosage information
- Terbinafine Topical dosage information