Lamisil AT Gel Dosage
Generic name: terbinafine
Dosage form: gel
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s footbetween the toes: apply once a day at bedtime for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily
1 week between the toes
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor