User Reviews for Econazole

Also known as: Ecoza, Spectazole

Learn more about Econazole.

Tinea Corporis 4 reviews 114 medications

Paronychia 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Econazole reviews 8 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Econazole

Review by Tony Lind (taken for less than 1 month):

For Tinea Cruris: Most effective of any over the counter I have used before. This was a prescription given by my Dr.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 20, 2013 8:59 PM

Spectazole (econazole) for Tinea Pedis: Similar to the other review. I had tried several other over the counter medicines, but it wasn't until my doctor perscribed me footcream with econozole nitrate that my athlete's foot cleared up. I Highly recommend a creme with econozole nitrate to get rid of stubborn athlete's foot.

December 12, 2011 11:55 AM

For Tinea Corporis: Best ever. No other comes close to this cream, which works very quickly.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 15, 2008 11:31 PM

For Tinea Versicolor: Very effective at fungus elimination; however, WATCH THOSE SIDE EFFECTS. Talk about burning and extraordinary sensitivity in a sensitive area.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 8, 2008 5:03 PM

For Tinea Corporis: I work in an elementary school. I thought I had something like poison ivy at first but gradualy it turned into a full ring. I have never had ringworm before but had a pretty good idea that's what I was dealing with. I got the Econazole Nitrate Cream and it was gone in less than two weeks. Effortless and painless. Excellent cure!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 5, 2008 7:30 AM

Review by Aliaskat:

Spectazole (econazole) for Tinea Pedis: I had Athlete's foot, which I caught from the gym and it kept coming back with all medicines I used. It was blistery, itchy and weepy type of athlete's foot. The foot doctor gave me Spectazole cream and almost within days it was better. Within two weeks it dried up nicely. I recommend it to all who have resistant athlete's foot. It's great.

May 7, 2008 11:55 PM

Review by HuntersMommy:

Spectazole (econazole) for Tinea Corporis: My two year old son had ringworm. I tried 2 different over the counter creams and sprays, and even nail polish. He had it for over a month, then I tried Spectazole from the doctor and its almost gone in less than 2 days.

May 7, 2008 5:28 PM

For Tinea Corporis: Worked great. No side effects.

March 4, 2008 1:41 AM