User Reviews for Econazole

Also known as: Ecoza, Spectazole

Learn more about Econazole.

Cutaneous Candidiasis 1 reviews 65 medications

Tinea Versicolor 1 reviews 98 medications

Paronychia 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Econazole reviews 12 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Econazole

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "Had Angular Chelitis on corners of mouth off and on for over 2 months. At one point it became much worse. I tried topical antibiotic ointments like Bacitracin and over the counter antifungal meds. Neither worked. I finally sought treatment from my MD. I was prescribed Econazole Nitrate Cream. After applying cream for 2 days, my mouth sores were gone. I still continued to apply med for another week. Have had no reoccurance 2 weeks after I stopped applying med."

Lolojeanne July 15, 2015

For Tinea Corporis: "First day I cleaned up affected area. Let it dry up for about 10 minutes applied and had no side effects. 2nd time cleaned area up dried it and applied right after suddenly felt burning, stinging and itchy redness. So I figured maybe I need to let it dry and let it be for a few before applying application. However the fungus (etc) cleared up rather quickly but still have a little swelling on my ear lobe (which is effective area)."

MCruz618 (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2015

For Tinea Corporis: "I work in an elementary school and got ring worm. My dermatologist gave me the econazole nitrate 1% and I was better in 2 weeks! No side effects, all went very well."

ring worm January 17, 2015

For Tinea Corporis: "I had ringworm unknowingly for a couple of years. I thought they were fire ant scars. 5 day supply of fluconazole 200mg oral & econazole cream was prescribed. Day 2 of treatment the center of every site is almast back to normal. THANK YOU ECONOZOLE & FLUCONAZOLE!"

death to ringworm (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2015

For Tinea Cruris: "Most effective of any over the counter I have used before. This was a prescription given by my Dr."

Tony Lind (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2013

Spectazole (econazole) for Tinea Pedis: "Similar to the other review. I had tried several other over the counter medicines, but it wasn't until my doctor perscribed me footcream with econozole nitrate that my athlete's foot cleared up. I Highly recommend a creme with econozole nitrate to get rid of stubborn athlete's foot."

Anonymous December 12, 2011

For Tinea Corporis: "Best ever. No other comes close to this cream, which works very quickly."

Anonymous October 15, 2008

For Tinea Versicolor: "Very effective at fungus elimination; however, WATCH THOSE SIDE EFFECTS. Talk about burning and extraordinary sensitivity in a sensitive area."

Anonymous July 8, 2008

For Tinea Corporis: "I work in an elementary school. I thought I had something like poison ivy at first but gradualy it turned into a full ring. I have never had ringworm before but had a pretty good idea that's what I was dealing with. I got the Econazole Nitrate Cream and it was gone in less than two weeks. Effortless and painless. Excellent cure!"

Anonymous July 5, 2008

Spectazole (econazole) for Tinea Pedis: "I had Athlete's foot, which I caught from the gym and it kept coming back with all medicines I used. It was blistery, itchy and weepy type of athlete's foot. The foot doctor gave me Spectazole cream and almost within days it was better. Within two weeks it dried up nicely. I recommend it to all who have resistant athlete's foot. It's great."

Aliaskat May 7, 2008

Spectazole (econazole) for Tinea Corporis: "My two year old son had ringworm. I tried 2 different over the counter creams and sprays, and even nail polish. He had it for over a month, then I tried Spectazole from the doctor and its almost gone in less than 2 days."

HuntersMommy May 7, 2008

For Tinea Corporis: "Worked great. No side effects."

Anonymous March 4, 2008