User Reviews for Griseofulvin

Also known as: Fulvicin P/G, Fulvicin U/F, Grifulvin V, Gris-PEG, Grisactin 250, Grisactin 500, Grisactin Ultra, Griseofulicin, Griseofulvic

Learn more about Griseofulvin.

Dermatophytosis 1 reviews 13 medications

Tinea Pedis 0 reviews 121 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Griseofulvin reviews 5 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Griseofulvin

Review by Millimeika:

Gris-PEG (griseofulvin) for Dermatophytosis: This medicine is a life saver. As soon as I start taking the medicine, I seen an immediate response. I love it.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 17, 2011 7:13 PM

Gris-PEG (griseofulvin) for Tinea Capitis: Extreme insomnia when first starting it. Also, woken up by urge to have a bowel movement. Both seem to subside after body gets used to the medicine.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 4, 2010 12:27 PM

Review by collegekidinOhio:

For Tinea Barbae: After years of searching these posts for user reviews of treatments for Tinea Barbae, I have yet to find one. There HAS to be others like me out there. It is not easy having your face look this way. Let me start by saying that I have had this "condition" of what was most recently diagnosed as Tinea Barbae for YEARS. I am 23 now and can remember the origins of it in high school. My case has been treated as acne in a thousand different ways and only recently did my dermatologist do a fungal test that came out positive. I was originally prescribed a topical anti-fungal cream (Lamisil) and oral terbinafine for 2 weeks. No improvement. Went back, dermatologist, switched me to Griseofulvin for 4 weeks. I just completed week 2 yesterday (4/12) and have seen NO improvement.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 13, 2010 12:06 PM

Review by Bad Experience:

Gris-PEG (griseofulvin) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: Very bad experience. Heart pounding immediately after ingestion, extreme sensitivity to light, swelling of face, gum, etc.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 19, 2009 8:55 AM

Review by KEITH IN MICHIGAN:

Fulvicin U/F (griseofulvin) for Tinea Cruris: I'm a retired land surveyor that worked for many years in Florida. I have been searching for this name of this medicine for years. My condition had returned after 30 years and I account that to the Michigan swamps 5 years ago. Well I'll say short of cutting off your lower torso, nothing works on this condition. Dermatologists, doctors and MD's all give the standard non hydro-creams and powders. They only head the danger times but do not cure. Vietnam Vet pharmacist help me out on Fulvicin. Now I must spell it for my Michigan Doctor. GOD bless those who served.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate