User Reviews for Griseofulvin

Also known as: Fulvicin P/G, Fulvicin U/F, Grifulvin V, Gris-PEG, Grisactin 250, Grisactin 500, Grisactin Ultra, Griseofulicin, Griseofulvic

Learn more about Griseofulvin.

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 111 medications

Tinea Corporis 0 reviews 115 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Pedis 0 reviews 124 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Griseofulvin reviews 6 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Griseofulvin

Grifulvin V (griseofulvin) for Dermatophytosis: "It worked great but, a little slower than I wanted."

CPhT8176 June 22, 2015

Gris-PEG (griseofulvin) for Dermatophytosis: "This medicine is a life saver. As soon as I start taking the medicine, I seen an immediate response. I love it."

Millimeika November 17, 2011

Gris-PEG (griseofulvin) for Tinea Capitis: "Extreme insomnia when first starting it. Also, woken up by urge to have a bowel movement. Both seem to subside after body gets used to the medicine."

Anonymous August 4, 2010

For Tinea Barbae: "After years of searching these posts for user reviews of treatments for Tinea Barbae, I have yet to find one. There HAS to be others like me out there. It is not easy having your face look this way. Let me start by saying that I have had this "condition" of what was most recently diagnosed as Tinea Barbae for YEARS. I am 23 now and can remember the origins of it in high school. My case has been treated as acne in a thousand different ways and only recently did my dermatologist do a fungal test that came out positive. I was originally prescribed a topical anti-fungal cream (Lamisil) and oral terbinafine for 2 weeks. No improvement. Went back, dermatologist, switched me to Griseofulvin for 4 weeks. I just completed week 2 yesterday (4/12) and have seen NO improvement."

collegekidinOhio April 13, 2010

Gris-PEG (griseofulvin) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: "Very bad experience. Heart pounding immediately after ingestion, extreme sensitivity to light, swelling of face, gum, etc."

Bad Experience October 19, 2009

Fulvicin U/F (griseofulvin) for Tinea Cruris: "I'm a retired land surveyor that worked for many years in Florida. I have been searching for this name of this medicine for years. My condition had returned after 30 years and I account that to the Michigan swamps 5 years ago. Well I'll say short of cutting off your lower torso, nothing works on this condition. Dermatologists, doctors and MD's all give the standard non hydro-creams and powders. They only head the danger times but do not cure. Vietnam Vet pharmacist help me out on Fulvicin. Now I must spell it for my Michigan Doctor. GOD bless those who served."

KEITH IN MICHIGAN August 22, 2009